When the kids get home from school it gets pretty busy around here. Snacks are flying every which way, homework is stretched all over tables, floors and couches (my kids refuse to do homework on a desk in their room - they have to be right in the middle of everything), the piano is playing and Millie is distracting everyone.
Here's a snap shot of a typical day in our house after school:
Ella wondering why in the world I am taking a pic of her. She likes to do homework all over the couch.
Cal doing homework with random snacks (oatmeal, gogurt, fruit and mac-n-cheese) on the table. Caroline loves leftover cold mac-n-cheese for an after school snack.
Caroline is always making some kind of craft. This particular day she was making flowers out of tissues and then spraying them with perfume. I'm noticing all the dishes piled in the sink behind her.
Millie was distracting everyone, so I sent her up to my room to watch a show so the kids could focus on finishing their homework and I could sit at the piano with Caroline. When I came up to get her for dinner, this is what I found.

No comments:
Post a Comment